The path to growth starts with focus. The Creatives Roundtable provides accountability, support, and structure through small group coaching, to focus on your creative business and take it to the next level.
it’s much easier taking the journey with others — small group coaching connects you with those who understand exactly what you’re going through
build a sustainable, profitable business doing the work you love by growing your business, expanding your expertise, and tackling your to-do-list
strengthen your existing creative business by taking control of your time and your finances, and taking your business to new heights
Welcome to the Creatives Roundtable!
The Creatives Roundtable (CR) offers virtual small group coaching, monthly support, and a community for creative entrepreneurs, freelancers, and owners of small creative firms. Get the interaction and expertise you crave with the structure you need — from wherever you work — to supercharge your creative career — because the path to growth starts with focus.
- Participate in monthly (12) 1-hour virtual group meetings per year with a dedicated group of creatives who want to get the big work done
- Share progress, stumbling blocks, wins, and failures with those who walk in similar shoes
- Find more ease, flow, and fulfillment in your business and creative life
- Expert Access: hear from industry guests and presenters on marketing your business, business tools, and more
Gather insights that can help your business become more resilient and future-proof
- Have full access to our private and active CR Slack Group for conversation and community — a place to connect with other creatives
- Participate in our monthly happy hours and twice-monthly co-working
With the leadership of your moderator and the support of your peers, you will have:
- Tools to Fuel: answers to questions, and recommendations about business process tools
- Define: your big picture vision
- Set: measurable and attainable goals
- Improve: your confidence and skills
- The feedback you need: monthly check-ins in-between your accountability group meetings
- Meet (and most likely exceed!): your revenue goals
- Navigate: tough business situations
- Share: resources and best practices
- Innovate: through brainstorming and collaboration
Confidence, courage, support, focus, and the know-how to keep building, do better business, and reach your creative business goals.
Having Nancy as a moderator in the Creatives Roundtable mastermind is a huge leg up on working out my business goals because she has been there. Her decades of real-world business experience, coupled with her insights, resources, encouragement, and accountability, help me stay on track with my business goals.
The Creatives Roundtable is more than an accountability group — it is a resource that allows for open and honest discussions around business challenges and ideas for growth. Being a part of this group has changed the way I think about my business and has given me the tools and support to expand and thrive.
Nancy’s group sessions have been such an asset to my business. Nancy is ‘in the trenches’ and understands the day-to-day challenges of getting new clients, marketing, and staying on top of your work as a solo. Her experience and advice have given me the motivation to keep moving forward and reach for new goals in my business. Thank you, Nancy!
The Creatives Roundtable is awesome for peer-to-peer feedback, bouncing ideas off of one another, and keeping up with what other freelance designers like me are doing. Nancy is an amazing facilitator and helps breakdown goals into manageable tasks in a fun and supportive environment.
The Creatives Roundtable has been an invaluable resource for my business. Nancy is a fantastic moderator, keeping everyone motivated, on-track, and inspired. She’s always willing to lend extra support and is a wealth of knowledge.