The path to growth starts with focus. The Creatives Roundtable provides accountability, support, and structure through small group coaching, to focus on your creative business and take it to the next level.
it’s much easier taking the journey with others — small group coaching connects you with those who understand exactly what you’re going through
build a sustainable, profitable business doing the work you love by growing your business, expanding your expertise, and tackling your to-do-list
strengthen your existing creative business by taking control of your time and your finances, and taking your business to new heights
Welcome to the Creatives Roundtable!
The Creatives Roundtable (CR) offers virtual small accountability coaching groups, monthly support, and a community for creative entrepreneurs, freelancers, and owners of small creative firms. Get the interaction and expertise you crave with the structure you need — from wherever you work — to supercharge your creative career — because the path to growth starts with focus. Join us and build your creative network!
- Participate in monthly (12) 1-hour virtual group meetings per year with a dedicated group of creatives who want to get the big work done
- Share progress, stumbling blocks, wins, and failures with those who walk in similar shoes
- Find more ease, flow, and fulfillment in your business and creative life
- Expert Access: hear from industry guests and presenters on marketing your business, business tools, and more
Gather insights that can help your business become more resilient and future-proof
- Have full access to our private and active CR Slack Group for conversation and community — a place to connect with other creatives
- Participate in our monthly happy hours and twice-monthly co-working
With the leadership of your coach and the support of your peers, you will have:
- Tools to Fuel: answers to questions, and recommendations about business process tools
- Define: your big-picture vision
- Set: measurable and attainable goals
- Improve: your confidence and skills
- The feedback you need: monthly check-ins in between your group meetings
- Meet (and most likely exceed!): your revenue goals
- Navigate: tough business situations
- Share: resources and best practices
- Innovate: through brainstorming and collaboration
Confidence, courage, support, focus, and the know-how to keep building, do better business, and reach your creative business goals.
Having Nancy as a coach in the Creatives Roundtable small group coaching is a huge leg up on working out my business goals because she has been there. Her decades of real-world business experience, coupled with her insights, resources, encouragement, and accountability, help me stay on track with my business goals.
The Creatives Roundtable is more than a small accountability coaching group — it is a resource that allows for open and honest discussions around business challenges and ideas for growth. Being a part of this group has changed the way I think about my business and has given me the tools and support to expand and thrive.
Creatives Roundtable has been an essential part of my growth as a consultant and creative business owner. As part of this supportive community of like-minded individuals, I am able to exchange ideas and converse on creative business topics, as well as personal goals, in an inspiring and enlightening environment. The monthly expert speakers have been an incredible resource, offering valuable insights to help businesses like mine grow. The group has also connected me with other creatives who offer ancillary services such as graphic design, allowing me to focus on what I do best while having access to a reliable network of professionals to support my business needs. Overall, I highly recommend Creatives Roundtable to anyone looking for a transformative community of creatives and entrepreneurs.
The Creatives Roundtable is awesome for peer-to-peer feedback, bouncing ideas off of one another, and keeping up with what other freelance designers like me are doing. Nancy is an amazing facilitator and helps breakdown goals into manageable tasks in a fun and supportive environment.
The Creatives Roundtable has been an invaluable resource for my business. Nancy is a fantastic coach, keeping everyone motivated, on track, and inspired. She’s always willing to lend extra support and is a wealth of knowledge.