Need accountability, support, and structure to take your creative business to the next level?
to build a sustainable, profitable business doing the work you love?
to help grow your business, expand your expertise, and tackle your to-do-list?
to strengthen your existing creative business by taking control of your time and your finances, taking your business to new heights?
Welcome to the Creatives’ Roundtable!
The Creatives Roundtable (CR) offers virtual monthly support, accountability, and community for creative entrepreneurs, freelancers (brand new and established), and owners of small creative firms. Get the interaction and expertise you crave with the structure you need — from wherever you work, to take your business to the next level.
- Participate in monthly (12) 1-hour virtual accountability meetings per year
- Expert Access: hear from industry guests and presenters
- Have full access to our private and active CR Facebook Group for conversation and community
With the leadership of your moderator and the support of your peers, you’ll:
- Tools to Fuel: answers to questions, and recommendations about business process tools
- Define: your big picture vision
- Set: measurable and attainable goals
- Improve: your confidence and skills
- The feedback you need: monthly check-ins in-between your group meetings
- Meet (and most likely exceed!): your revenue goals
- Navigate: tough business situations
- Share: resources and best practices
- Innovate: through brainstorming and collaboration
Confidence, courage, support, and the know-how to keep building, do better business, and reach your creative business goals.
Having Nancy as a moderator in the Creatives Roundtable mastermind is a huge leg up on working out my business goals because she has been there. Her decades of real-world business experience, coupled with her insights, resources, encouragement, and accountability, help me stay on track with my business goals.
The Creatives Roundtable is more than an accountability group — it is a resource that allows for open and honest discussions around business challenges and ideas for growth. Being a part of this group has changed the way I think about my business and has given me the tools and support to expand and thrive.
Nancy’s group sessions have been such an asset to my business. Nancy is ‘in the trenches’ and understands the day-to-day challenges of getting new clients, marketing, and staying on top of your work as a solo. Her experience and advice have given me the motivation to keep moving forward and reach for new goals in my business. Thank you, Nancy!
The Creatives Roundtable is awesome for peer-to-peer feedback, bouncing ideas off of one another, and keeping up with what other freelance designers like me are doing. Nancy is an amazing facilitator and helps breakdown goals into manageable tasks in a fun and supportive environment.
The Creatives Roundtable has been an invaluable resource for my business. Nancy is a fantastic moderator, keeping everyone motivated, on-track, and inspired. She’s always willing to lend extra support and is a wealth of knowledge.