CR moderators help the conversations in the online monthly accountability groups with prompts, notes about what our members’ goals are, listening, and asking for discussion. The moderators have been operating our creative businesses for some time and have the level of confidence that energizes and inspires our members.
Our role is to:
- Dedicate approximately 3 hours per month to their assigned group.
- Keep in touch during the month to make sure the creative is on-task.
- Guide the groups’ conversation on a timed agenda.
- Keep members focused on the tasks at hand.
- Inspire movement, build confidence, and energize the stagnant.
- Keep the conversation vibrant and energized.
- Emphasize accountability by keeping watch of how people are working their goals/tasks.
- Watch people’s reactions and handle accordingly.
- Move the conversation beyond reporting and help get into deeper conversations. We’re creatives, keep the conversation creative.
- We are your cheerleading captain!
- Prod people along, read into what they are saying to help them drive forward.
- Encourage and inspire members.
- Have a vast array of creative, business, entrepreneurial experience(s).
- We are confident in answering questions about growth & strength.